Saturday, June 26, 2010

in this sordid tumbleweed of things that we call civilization, and human interaction these days, i realize i am a particle in a dust storm.

Too scattered to be a part of the storm, i have been picked up on the path somewhere, and now find myself in unfamiliar surroundings.

The landscape, somehow stays much the same.

Desires stay as strong as ever, and these slivers of hope do not remain unfettered by those familiar notes of rejection, pain, frustration and an overall fatigue that seems to creep into everything I do these days.

Then I feel like insanity stays a viable option, because someday If I did let down my pretenses of what I think society should be and how humans should behave and all that jazz, then i would probably be left completely insane.

Inhibited by nothing.

Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment